They are also inviting all Oncology Rehab patients to participate with a special promotional code to attend the conference for free. Just use promotional code "OCguest" when registering as an early-bird participant.
Over the course of the weekend, you will:
- Gain tips and advice on eating well, living well, and finding empowerment and resiliency after a breast cancer diagnosis.
- Learn from medical experts about the latest topics in breast cancer like Genetic Testing, Research and Treatment Updates, Managing Side Effects and more...
- Connect with others who have similar experiences by following one of our conference tracks or attending the welcome reception, networking breaks or other social outings like our film night with Rethink Breast Cancer or going to the ballpark to see the Colorado Rockies with new friends.
- Find balance and inspiration. Share in a community of collective strength by participating in an all-levels outdoor yoga class on Sunday morning in beautiful Cheesman Park.
- If you plan to join, please consider joining the Oncology Rehab Warriors. Simply go to the link for "join a team" and scroll down to find our team name to join. Several of our therapists will be representing OR on the team, and we hope to have our biggest representation yet this year!
To learn more about the conference sessions and the special activities during the weekend, visit lbbc.org/fallconference. Remember that even if you can only participate in the conference Friday evening/Saturday or the yoga event Sunday, it is sure to be a wonderful use of your time. We hope to see you for the whole weekend’s festivities!